Thursday, October 25, 2012

PLN Progress Project #10

For my PLN, I have started using Symbaloo. Symbaloo is a great tool to organize different educational or personal websites. On my Symbaloo, I have the access of twitter, Facebook, and teacher blogs. This way I can stay up to date with new teaching idea put out by the "professionals". By using Symbaloo, any websites that I come across while in college I will be able to keep in this program. You can organize the different websites by name, category, personal, or educational. Symbaloo is set up just like Google docs, I could access this program from any computer anywhere in the world and it is free. By being able to save these websites and organize them, I will be set as a first year teacher with cool new tools to show to my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment